Belarus’ goals and priorities in 2021-2025 | Belarus News | Belarusian news | Belarus today | news in Belarus | Minsk news | BELTA
Belarus’ main development goal in 2021-2025 is to ensure social stability and increase the well-being of citizens by means of ensuring qualitative economic growth, building up social capital, creating comfortable conditions for life, work and self-fulfillment.
The key tasks are to reduce the dependence of economic growth on hydrocarbons, to increase export potential with the help of high-tech goods, to launch a new investment cycle.
The program is expected to yield the following main results:
– GDP growth in real terms in 2025 – at least 1.2 times increasing life expectancy to 76.5 years;
– capital investment growth by more than 1.2 times;
– increase in the export of goods and services – over $50 billion in 2025;
– increase in the real disposable income of people by 1.2 times, including an increase in pensions above the inflation rate;
– increase in industrial productivity by 1.3 times.
To achieve these goals, the country’s development will be based on key priorities:
state as a partner.
* Hereinafter – as from 2020
Source: Draft social and economic development program of the Republic of Belarus for 2021-2025